Saturday, January 17, 2009

My "Bucket List"

While watching the Travel Channel this afternoon about the 10 greatest places on earth! One of which was the Grand Canyon, and showed people white water rafting down the Colorado River! Wow, that is definitely something I've always wanted to do. It's now on my bucket list. Not that I'm old, but I believe you can never start that list too early in life!

Bucket List (in no particular order)
1. White water rafting
2. Visit Australia
3. Be brave enough to scuba dive
4. Fly a plane
5. Be on the Price is Right
6. Meet Matthew McConaughey

I'm sure there are many more things that I'd love to do that I haven't thought of yet or that haven't crossed my mind!

3 comments:

Ty and Michelle Lewis said...

I'm totally in for being on the Price is Right! I love that show!

Anonymous said...

Take me with you to Australia, scuba diving, flying the plane, and the Price Is Right! I've had a list for a few years now, it's nice to know that I'm not the only oldie around ;)

Anonymous said...

My parents went to The Price is Right when Bob Barker was still the host, and sat on the front row! They didn't get picked though. :( My mom knew she would get picked and play Plinko! haha She had the t-shirts made and everything!

I have a bucket list, too. If only traveling the world wasn't so darn expensive! Haha!
Angie