Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Special Mother (Year 2)

So last year, I posted Garrett's fill in the blank story about me for Mother's Day. 2010 brings another story and some different answers!! Love this!!

My Special Mother
My mother is the most wonderful mom in the world!
She's as pretty as a butterfly and as sweet as
ice cream. She weighs 20 lbs and she's 30 ft. tall.
My mom is 30 years old. Her favorite food is steak
and her favorite color is pink.
Her favorite animal is a dog. She likes to shop
when she has time and is crazy about pink cars.
In the good old days when mom was little she liked to
play with Barbies. I think mom looks funny when
she has a towel on her head. I know she's really
mad when she catches me doing something wrong.
I wish mom would swim with me everday. I
wouldn't trade my mom for a dragon.
Love,
Garrett

No comments: