Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Special Mother


At Mother's Day Out, for Mother's Day, the kids had a fill in the blank questionnaire about their Mommies. I wanted to share Garrett's answers. It's pretty funny! Garrett's answer will be a different color & my comments will be black & bold.


My Special Mother

My mother is the most wonderful mom in the world!
She's as pretty as a flower and she's a very good cook.
Her specialty dish is Honey Waffles. (I guess it takes a lot of talent
to pop one in the toaster oven, LOL)


She weighs 4 lbs (thank you son, lol) and she's 29 years old. Her
favorite color is pink. Her favorite food is pancakes. (hmm, not so much, I think that's HIS
favorite food)

Her favorite animal is my dog.

She likes to go for a walk when she has time and she
is crazy about me hiding.

In the good old days, when Mom was little, she liked to
pick out toys. I think Mom looks funny when she
puts on her princess costume
(for real, I have no idea where this came from unless he thinks those pics of me in my wedding dress is when I had a princess costume!)
I know she's really mad when
she yells at me.

I wish Mom would go to the store with me everyday.
I wouldn't trade my mom for anything, not even a monster truck!
(the monster truck thing had me rolling in the floor. I must be pretty special, he adores Monster Trucks)

No comments: